Crown Technologies and Solutions Pvt Ltd (Crownelearn) provides Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) and Learning Management System (“LMS”) applications (“Software Applications”) that are used by our customers to manage activities relating to function of the school(s), Colleges & Institutions including but not limited to online class, online assignment, content bank, online exams, doubt clarify, learning leagues, integrations, market place, online admissions, daily attendance, homework, assessments, examinations, fee collections, transportation, communication, student information system, grade book, dynamic forms, HR Payroll management, hostel, library management services and inventory management (“Services”). Kindly access www.crowntechno.com to avail the services offered by Crownelearn.
Crownelearn is committed to ensure privacy of the information and/or data that we collect from you or that you provide us while using our Software Applications. The Information collected by us shall be as per the laws governing data protection, privacy and information security in India including but limited to Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011 (“SPDI Rules”) under Information Technology Act, 2000. The terms Information and Data may be used interchangeably under this Policy.
The Policy also describes the manner in which Crownelearn collects, uses and discloses information, and the choices you have with respect to us dealing with your Information.
The Policy shall not be construed as agreement between you and Crownelearn.
3. Consent for Use of Application
By registering to use our Services and providing your consent as mentioned below, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, processing of the Information for the limited purposes as described in this Policy.
The Services can be accessed by minors below the age of 18 (eighteen) only with the consent of parents/guardian and by further usage you are acknowledging that you have guardian/parental consent. Please note that if We are made aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to remove that Information from Our servers within 24 hours.
4. Your acceptance of these terms
In order to use the Software Applications, you must accept this policy and our accompanying terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. Provision of personal data to us under this policy is essential for us to be able to provide our services to you. Failure to provide correct and complete information to us could result in unintentional failure to provide complete and proper services to you.
5. Data Collection and use of Information
In order to avail Services offered by Crownelearn, it may be necessary for you to provide us information that may be personally identifiable to you. For the purpose of clarity, “Information” as used herein shall mean any data of the user, by which he / she / it, as a person can be identified, including without limitation, name, gender, mobile / phone number, address, email address, date of birth, financial information excluding any bank details and card information, health related information, any identity proof issued by the Government of India, IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, ISP (Internet Service Provider) details et cetera to which we have or are likely to have access by virtue of your consensual submission.
For payment of fees in furtherance to availing the Services the system will redirect you to websites of your Bank to complete your transaction. Crownelearn shall not be responsible towards any failure in payment. We request you to contact your Bank for redressing any grievances that you may have in this regard. To make school fee payment via our app, you’re redirected to our partner’s payment gateway, who handles your financial data in a secure way and processes payment further via netbanking, credit or debit card.
We receive and maintain this information on your behalf in order to provide our Services, and we do not use such information for any other purpose except as set out herein, or as directed by you, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law(s).
The Information that you share with us shall be entitled to privacy and kept strictly confidential. The Information along with all supporting documents submitted by you shall be used for the limited purpose of :
- providing our Services effectively through the Software Application;
- monitoring aggregated metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic;
- contacting you and respond to your questions or requests and to assist you in resolving the issue faster;
- delivering email notifications, One-Time Passwords, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that you may request;
- archival or backup purpose(s);
- alerting you about updated information and such other new or updated services that may be offered by us;
- cooperating with public and government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent required;
We assure you that it will do our best to ensure the privacy and security of your Information. However, we would not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your Information by unauthorised persons despite having taken all measures prescribed under law.
By accessing and using this application, you accept, (a) the policies and practices described in this Policy and all other policies made available on the Website from time to time, and (b) acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personally identifiable information and for the limited purposes as described in this Policy.
6. Data Sharing & Data Access
We shall not use your Information for any commercial purposes and transfer it to, (a) any third parties unless it is required to do so in furtherance to providing the Services herein which would be only on ‘need to know basis’ by executing Non-Disclosure Agreements (‘NDAs’) before sharing any data and/or, (b) government agency unless we are required or entitled to do so pursuant to any legal requirement.
Every person who has or is provided with an access to such data, undergoes periodical training with regards data handling, data protection and is also informed and educated about all the consequences he/she may face in case of data violation.
For purposes of this clause, third parties herein shall mean such Educational Service Provider (“ESP”) who are on-boarded in order to provide services pursuant to the Vendor Agreement.
7. Data Transfer
Crownelearn may from time to time expand or reduce the business and this may involve the sale and or transfer of control of all or part of Crownelearn.
We may also disclose the information to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it. Data may be transferred to or from different jurisdictions and we will take steps to ensure that the privacy is protected.
8. Public Data
Information that is available in public domain shall not be governed by this Policy.
Crownelearn shall not be responsible in any manner of whatsoever nature for any violation or misuse of such Public Information.
9. Data Retention and Storage
Crownelearn shall retain your Information for a minimum of 7 years or for as long as needed for the purpose of collection. In the event, we are not in a position to process the Information submitted by you in furtherance to the Services, the same shall be deleted immediately, unless is required by us to do so under law and/or as may be required for any internal or external audit purposes.
Crownelearn is committed to comply with applicable laws to ensure all measures for storing that data are maintained are taken thereby making the data so received ‘Safe and Secure’ as prescribed by law.
10. Data Purging
Crownelearn has necessary policies, mechanisms and tools in place to ensure all the Information that is collected and stored are deleted as soon as the purpose as described in this Policy is completed, unless it is mandated by law to be maintained by Crownelearn. We shall also return the data as per your instructions.
Any data destroyed shall be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of the Information received by us from the user in an appropriate manner as per the industry standard practices and norms.
11. Photography Policy
12. Your Rights
You can request to review, access, or correct your Information that you have provided us.
You have the right to opt out of providing Information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any point of time provided to us for your Information.
13. Data Security
Crownelearn is committed to protecting the security of any Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information and uses reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect such Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information from any unauthorised access, loss, use or disclosure.
Crownelearn shall endeavour to take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to and improper use of your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information submitted to us by you. It shall adopt all the suitable measures to diagnose any problems with its server and to administer the application including by blocking certain addresses that it feels are inappropriately using its application. In the event of any breach or attempted breach by any third party, in compliance with the applicable information technology laws, it will try to rectify the problems as soon as possible.
Crownelearn are committed to providing you safe and secure environment for ensuring that the Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information is processed in line with the reasonable security standards prescribed under law. In view thereof, Crownelearn shall be entitled to collect the following information:
- anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs which includes (without limitation) information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, unique identifiers of the device through which the application is accessed, such as VPN, information of wifi connectivity and a timestamp for the request; and
- log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time the application is viewed. The server supporting the application logs may include information such as web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, Analytical Code, Geo Stamp, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and Universal Resource Locators (URL), platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular page, the date and time of the request (“Log File Information”). Such Log File Information collected is not associated with any Personal Information and is only tagged to the unique identifier for a particular device.
Crownelearn shall in no manner be liable for any violation of data, if the data,
- is in public domain; or
- is a result of any illegal and unlawful misuse; or
- is provided by an Incompetent Person (defined under section 11 of Indian Contract Act, 1872).
16. Contact Information
If you have any questions or queries regarding this Policy, you may contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us at our mailing address below:
Crown Technologies and Solutions Pvt Ltd
|Flot No. 121, Ushodaya Towers,
Shapur Nagar, Jeedimetla,
17. Grievance Redressal
Raising Complaint: You may raise your grievances by submitting your complaint by writing to us at [email@example.com] during the business hours between [11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Indian time] between Monday through Friday (except government declared public holidays). We shall respond to your complaint or query within 48 business hours of receipt of complaint. Any follow-up question shall also be answered within 48 business hours on receipt of follow up mail. Our team will then work on resolution of the complaint and take appropriate action required for resolution.
Grievance Officer: A grievance officer will be designated for the redressal of the grievances which will be addressed within a month of the receipt of the complaint. The details are mentioned below:
Name: Khasim Sayyad
Email ID: Khasim@crowntechno.com
18.1 We collect data through cookies
For the purposes of clarity, Cookies (or similar technologies) are pieces of information which include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session (session cookies) and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used, for example, to remember you when you return to Service(s) owned and operated by us (Service(s) listed on Crownelearn Service(s) page) and will last for longer (persistent cookies). Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to your device and are sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit (if they last longer than a web session) or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Some of the cookies used on our Service(s) are set by us, and we may use some set by third parties who are delivering services (such as interest based advertising and web analytics) on our behalf.
You are requested to note that certain information and/or data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of Crownelearn or through the use of ‘cookies’.
These Cookies themselves do not personally identify you, but they do identify your computer. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer. If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of Crown Technologies and Solutions Pvt Ltd (Crownelearn).
You can choose to delete existing cookies, allow or block all cookies, and set preferences for certain websites.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Service(s):
- Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Service(s) and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Service(s) or areas with paid-for content. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided. As cookies are essential for using the Service(s), these cookies cannot be turned off without severely affecting your use of the Service(s).
- Category 2: Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Service(s). For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our Service(s), browse or use our Service(s) and highlight areas where we can improve our Service(s) such as navigation, use of course materials. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Category 3: Functional Cookies: These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit Service(s) from, language and search parameters. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Category 4: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
- Category 5: Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to share what you have been doing on the Service(s) on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
How to view your cookie settings and change them? If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your device, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please refer to the useful links below for your browser:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Service(s).
19. Other Useful Links
You can also learn more about cookies in general by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional, useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
20. Link to other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Crownelearn is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
We urge you to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.